Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Week 2 (1/15-1/21)

  Our first week of classes were really laid back which I know we all appreciated! We went to Cologne on Wednesday as a student trip & it was so cute (and very cold). We tried a glass of their regional beer during lunch, but I feel like it tasted like Frito’s… The other beer we tried after dinner was actually good though! It’s nice to have a bigger city pretty close to Bonn. I definitely think I’ll go shop there if I need clothes as the weather changes. I also tried schnitzel for the first time and it was pretty good! I had it with a mushroom and onion sauce with a side of roasted potatoes. I really think this will be a great semester because I really enjoy Dr. Wasser’s teaching style & I feel a lot more focused during lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment