Friday, January 20, 2023

Week 1 - arrival


              This was our first week in Bonn, and I can tell you that I can’t be more happy to have met up with Jackson and Emiliano after being alone in Cologne for 4 days. Seeing them was awesome and seeing all my classmates for the next 4 months was also very refreshing. I also got to meet my host mom and host brother and they were unbelievably nice and even more interesting, Welsh. It’s amazing to be living with someone from the UK in Bonn, Germany, but I can’t say that I’m not happy. Hopefully, with time, the relationship that I will be able to foster with both my host family and my classmates will make this adventure a whole lot more interesting and meaningful. Can’t wait till the first classes, and the first trips out of the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment