Sunday, January 22, 2023

Week 1 in Germany!

My first week in Germany might be summed up in one word: chaotic (in a good way, of course).
Even while I respect the Germans for their innovative recycling program, I had a hard time figuring out where to place certain things that weren't made of plastic or paper. Another highlight of my week as well as my whole stay here is that my wonderful host mom does not speak English, so it is a little difficult for us to communicate. 
Definitely the most "chaotic" event of this week was taking the incorrect tram multiple times, and spending 1 hour in the central station because I couldn't figure out which tram was the one taking me home:'v. So far I've had a great time here!!! It's incredibly different from  Mexico and the United States, but I genuinely enjoy and value every distinction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment