Thursday, January 5, 2023

Pre-departure Thoughts

Pre-departure

    Over the past few months, I have been getting excited about Germany. Now? We are two days away, I have not packed, and I am getting very nervous. I am nervous to be away from my family, my animals, and my friends. Usually when I have a bad day, I drive home to see my mom. It isn't like I can do that, and I feel like I am going to struggle in coping without my mom, or take me longer to adjust without being near her. Not going to lie, I have already shed a few tears about leaving my animals and my family. Despite all this nervousness, I am extremely excited. I cannot wait to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity. I am looking forward to learning about the German culture, to build new relationships, and to really explore as much as I can. 

    The excitement continues to build and the nervousness is beginning to fade. Germany will be everything and more. I am so excited to see what will come and cannot wait to experience this journey with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment