Thursday, January 5, 2023

Pre-departure Feelings

     I am excited. I am so excited for what is to come. I used to not be comfortable with not knowing what was going to happen, not comfortable with the unknown. However, as I am older, I am more open to the ideas of the unknown and adventure. I cannot wait to see how I grow. I am not exactly sure in what ways yet but I know it is inevitable. I cannot wait to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. 

    I will miss the comfort of what is familiar. I will miss my home in College Station and my home in Katy. My parents, brother, dog, boyfriend, roommates, friends, but I am so lucky to have everyone around me supporting this adventure. It would be hard to go if it was not encouraged. I know at first it might be really hard, living in a new country where I do not know much of the language and how to get around and where to eat, etc. But by the time it is over I know I will be wishing I could stay. Bis bald Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment