Saturday, February 22, 2014

Test Week (Personal Blog)

This week was essentially a black hole for personal time. I spent most of it either trying to nap, studying for the physiology exam on Friday, making (belated) Valentine’s Day cards and working on homework. All the fun that I had the week before caught up to me I suppose. As a result, the amount of sleep I've gotten over the past week is minimal at best. This has caused me to fall asleep during some of my classes and so in the future, I'll try and be better about getting enough of my studying in ahead of time so I can get more sleep during the busy weeks. Besides that, Karneval is going to start soon and I still have to get my costume pieces made and finished before Thursday. I would tell you all what I'm planning on being but it would ruin all the fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment