Sunday, February 16, 2014

All the Creative Vienna Post Names were Taken (Personal)

These past few days spent in Vienna were phenomenal. I went to the “carnival” 3 different times and raced in the go-carts, and rode the spinning swing ride. I was denied entry into a club for looking too young. I went to an aquarium that was inside an old munitions storage. I ate wild boar and I enjoyed nearly every minute of my time spent in Vienna. I only wish we could have spent more time there because I would have explored more of the city center.  I think one of the things that made this trip so memorable is that for the first time, we broke into smaller, more mobile groups during free time and so even though I didn’t get to share all of my experiences with all of the Bioscience kids, we were able to walk around experience much more because we spent less time wandering in indecision. Living close to the city center and having trains come every five minutes also ensured that we were never far from something fun or cool to see. Long story short, those few days in Vienna have been my some of the best I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment