Monday, February 10, 2014

Academics and all that jazz

Well as far as the built in program festivities I've mostly enjoyed them. The concert performed at the Bonn university was pretty good. The soloist singers were extremely talented and impressive. I didn't particularly like the music performed but as far as the quality of the performance, it was well worth the time. Another cool program aspect was the lecture on bio-ethics. I only wish that it had been on a different day since we had our first exam of bmen 211 and so I was too tired to fully appreciate the lecture. Bio-ethics is always something it like to listen to and it's good as far as group unity to see how other people in the program feel on divisive issues. The last program think that I'll mention is the trip to Vienna. I'm really looking forward to it because it's a guided trip to a different country and I expect that the built in parts will be informational and interesting and the more spur-the-moment parts will be lots of fun. I'm particularly seeing a romantic city like Vienna on valentines day to see how the Austrians celebrate a holiday that brings so many mixed reactions in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment