Monday, February 10, 2014

AIB stuff

This week with AIB we went to a concert at the University of Bonn. The concert had a full orchestra, a large choir, and four operatic soloists. The music was so beautiful, and I especially loved the choir singing. It was all very relaxing. I was disappointed with our fellow Americans during the show. Students from Penn State kept leaving during the concert and by the end of the show most of the row in front of me was gone. The Germans around us were appalled by their rude behavior. But I really enjoyed the music.

            We also had a guest lecturer come and speak about bioethics. The lecture he prepared was interesting, but I was especially impressed by how well he could handle discussion and answering questions. He had very interesting philosophical points to make in our discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment