Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Relaxing Weekend



Outside of AIB activities, this week was pretty quiet. We had a lot of work to catch up on since we missed a week of school for Vienna plus we had our first physiology test on Friday, so I spent most of my time during the week working. On Friday evening a group of us went to Cologne to celebrate one of the guy’s birthdays, which was nice after having a tough week of school. Saturday was spent relaxing, working on some work, and catching up with my family and friends. I really enjoyed talking to everyone and I miss them a ton! Today I finally got to play soccer! My host dad took Tessa, our host sister, and I to the gym and I got to play soccer with my host dad and some of his friends. It was so fun, I’ve been dying to play since I have gotten to Germany! Besides that, I have been hanging out with the other bioscience kids and working on more homework. This coming weekend should be filled with a lot more stories since its Karneval weekend, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment