Monday, February 10, 2014

Signals Hausaufgaben

While I did very much enjoy the lecture we had on ethics and the orchestral performance that we saw with AIB, I think I would be lying if I said that the main part of my AIB-related week was anything but my Signals and Systems homework. I won't, of course, blame the homework itself for this. It was a difficult bunch of problems, but the likely cause of my Hausaufgaben struggles is the lack of sleep that I received over the weekend while in Amsterdam. For the future, I will need to work more efficiently during the week so that weekends wont be such a struggle to fit both travel and homework into. Having to stay up until 5 in the morning at a Mcdonalds has its perks (chicken nuggets are amazing in Europe it seems), but the dead tired feeling that lasts throughout the next couple of days just isn't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment