Monday, February 10, 2014

Andrew Luck

Personal
So this weekend I visited Amsterdam and I meet an unexpected person. While walking around town I noticed a couple taking a selfie together, and I thought the guy with his girlfriend looked familiar. As I came closer to the couple I noticed the guy looked like Andrew Luck, Pro Bowl Quarterback of the Indianapolis Colts. I thought to myself that this couldn't be him because why would he be in Amsterdam of all places. When he walked by I called his name. He turned around and I asked him if I could take a picture with him. He said yes so I walked over to him and shook his hand. We talked a little bit but I knew I didn't want to bother him too much. He told me he was on vacation with his girlfriend. I told him that I grew up in Houston and I really enjoyed watching him play even though he plays my home town team twice a year. As I said goodbye, he told me jokingly not to post the pictures of him on the internet. Meeting Andrew Luck capped off my great week in Amsterdam.


AIB

Last week we went to the University of Bonn to go to a concert. When they told us we were going to a concert I wasn't really too excited. However, when I arrived to the concert hall not only was there an orchestra but there was also a choir. The concert was very entertaining and when the choir was singing it made the orchestra sound that much better. I think the choir were singing in Latin so I didn't not know what they were saying. Nonetheless it sounded beautiful. I went into the concert thinking it was going to be boring, but it turned out to be really interesting. We are going to Vienna early tomorrow morning, so I can't wait to go to Vienna but not really looking forward to getting up at 4AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment