Tuesday, February 4, 2014

American and German cars

AIB

Last week we visited Cologne for our class excursion. The moment we arrived at the central station everybody noticed the huge Cologne Cathedral. The size of it was really breath taking. When the schedule said we were going on a rooftop tour, I thought we were just going on a tour of the inside of the Cathedral, but instead most of the tour was actually on the roof of the Cathedral with a view of the entire city of Cologne. The tour was really a once in a life time experience and I'm really glad I got to experience it.

Personal

On night at one of the local bars Branden and I were sitting with three Germans. They wanted to sit with us because we were American and they wanted to talk to us. One of the Germans brought up the subject of cars and he said his dream car was a 67 Chevelle SS. He said he always has dreamed of driving an American muscle car across the US and going to all the major cities. I thought it was interesting that his dream car was an American muscle car because my dream car is a Porsche 911 GT3. I'm from American and my dream car is made in Germany and he is from Germany and his dream car is from America. He also said that he loved hamburgers and that there aren't many places in Germany that serve good burgers which I found kinda of funny too.

No comments:

Post a Comment