Sunday, February 2, 2014

Personal Neat Stuff

Well, as far as personal stuff goes, first and foremost, I have to say that even though the Germans have a long and proud heritage of beer, it is totally wasted on me. Even though the few sips of beer that I have had are better than the few sips of American beer that I have had, it doesn't change the fact that beer is one of the nastier liquids people "enjoy". Regardless, I will continue to get a few sips of each beer that my comrades will buy. My family are pretty sweet but I haven't gotten to spend as much quality time that I would like. Besides that, the Gestapo house was a pretty rough pill to swallow but I'm glad that I was able to experience a well-guided tour of the house. Last personal thing that I'll mention is that being forced to be so close to other people in my major has made it really easy to be good friends with everyone. Hopefully, these friendships will survive the long journey back to the states. I think they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment