Sunday, January 29, 2017

Week 2

This week was pretty busy week for me. I think it was busy for other students too. There were new knowledge had been taught, the new place had been visited, and the interesting museum had been toured. The whole week filled with homework, study, occasional trip, and museum. Although it is tried week, it still was an enrich and substantial week.

I like the class “History of Medicine”. It gave me so much different and new experiences. For now, it is my favorite class. Because we are enable to travel various places or museums to learn about the medicine, knowledge and culture in Europe by experience. We would be able to learn the medicine more depth by immersive environment. In class of this week, we learned something about medicine that related to the Egyptian and Greek forms. I felt so curious when I first heard about it from class. Köln is an old, nice traditional town. I like it so much. We had a tour in the city after we got there. And we had a tour in Köln Cathedral and watched the view of Köln city on the upper part of the building. We also learned the history of Cathedral.

Honestly, German is little bit hard for me. It kinds like when I started to learn English when first been in U.S. New language is always a challenge for me, but I like to overcome it. My host mom and dad are my home German class teacher. They taught me German and try to speak German with me everyday. I also asked questions and help when I stuck on something. There is big thing, German food. I do not really like bread before, but I started to eat the bread everyday. My host mom is a great great chief. She tried different styles of dinner every night. I love to eat dinner with them. We usually chat, watch news on the TV, and play the games with twin girls from our neighorhood.



No comments:

Post a Comment