Sunday, January 22, 2017

Week 1

It seems like I already in Bonn for a long time, but it just about ten days. The weather is pretty cold, but it is fine for me. This week is a new week for me because I try to take bus, subway or train by myself.

On Monday, I took subway to go for a meeting. I forgot the station that I need to get off, so I was kinds of lost. I tried to find the way with my memorization while I was walking around. However, I totally chose the wrong direction. I kept walking around until two of my friends saw me. AIB is a great institute. I can find the help and need from the directors, professors, and student workers.

My host family is so so so so nice and great. I live with host mom and host dad. Host mom prepares a bottle of fresh juice with different kinds of fruits every morning for me. And my host parents tried to different kinds of German food for me. The food is so delicious. They always ask what things i like to do, what foods i like to eat, and other things. Whenever I do not have any plan, they always invite me to join their outings, such as walking, hiking, and go visit other cities.

On Thursday, I went to a home meeting which is in my friend's house. I met some students from China and friends from Taiwan. We sang together, and we had a wonderful feast. After that, we all read the bible and enjoyed the richness of God. We also had a tour in Bonn on Saturday afternoon together again.

This week is a busy, but a great week. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment