Sunday, January 22, 2017

Week 1

Week 1 in Germany was a success! The first week was amazing! I've seen a german show, I've had a beer, I've made new friends, I've had some great wine, and I've been exploring! Honestly, I've had my fair share of mishaps too! I've fallen down a ramp escalator, and fell on iced concrete twice, what a way to remind you how cold it is outside! Oh and I can't forget how I used the men's bathroom by accident and was practically chased out of it. Aaaahhh good times, good times! haha

Overall, the adjusting has been pretty good! Culturally I can say I'm more aware than I was whenever I stepped off that plane a week ago! And my body is finally adjusting to the cold weather and the switched time zones! That was probably the hardest part thus far, because I just wanted to sleep ssoooooo bad! Sleep is life! Don't you agree?

Classes are going good, I can finally say I know a little german. Although, I usually say something in Spanish before german whenever I'm trying to speak! But it'll all work out! I'm convinced I'll be at least semi German whenever I leave! Buuuut just hopped off of one train onto another! Night life is the best life, whenever you have a social life! But until next time!

Bis bald! <-- look at them German skills though! Your girl is learning!

New WINE! 🥂 With  New FRIENDS! 👫👯 in a  New COUNTRY! New ERRRTTHHAANNGG!


No comments:

Post a Comment