Thursday, January 12, 2017

Pre-Germany Emotions

I'm really excited for this new period of my life. This is definitely the most "adultish" and adventurous thing I've done so far. I'm eager to meet new people and push myself way out of my comfort zone. There's definitely an inevitable level of fear when doing something as extreme as this, but my eagerness to experience a new culture outweighs all of my anxiety.

From a medical perspective, being able to observe German medicine and witness how they treat their patients will be advantageous for me in the long run. I'll be able to see the benefits of the European medical practice, which will inevitably better my future career as a physician.

With all that said, I'm ready for all the Germany has to offer me. Despite the fears and doubts, I'll never get an experience like this again so I'm going to enjoy all of Germany's beautiful qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment