Sunday, January 15, 2017

First Week in Bonn

This week had been put me in a totally new environment. I still can not believe I am in Bonn until now. I was really nervous when I was on the plane. In the airport, I did not anything and just follow the people on the same flight with me. It took a little bit long time to find other students at the meeting point, but it was a great experience on the first day of Bonn.
My host family was so so so so nice. They took care me so much. I love the foods that my host mother cooked, the foods were so delicious. We had different meals every night with great tastes. Today, my host family took me to Koblenz to see the Rhine River and Mosella River. We also took the Gondola to across the river. I had catch a great view on the Gondola. It was so beautiful. I saw city Bonn surround by fog in a far way.
It was a great time with host family today!

No comments:

Post a Comment