Monday, January 30, 2017

LIFE!

Well, week 2 has flown by here in Germany, things have taken an interesting turn! Haha, for starters I can say I have some real friends now and we have a little bit of bonding under our belt, needless to say after going through three days worth of mishaps!

But on another note, So far I have been to Heidelberg, Koln, and Amsterdam, all of which were beautiful but for different reasons!

Heidelberg: This place was gorgeous! It was also very relaxing, in Heidelberg, we got to see the castle and the pharmacy museum, both of which were very cool! Me and couple of friends even played in the snow, it was the type of vacation you almost dream of haha, when you're a broke college student with dreams. This trip was almost perfect, aside from a supermarket fiasco, but at least i'm a queen now (insider). This trip was almost stress free, but boy did it get us ready for Amsterdam! That is a-whole-nother story!







Koln: In Koln I faced my fears, like really! I climbed to the top of the cathedral JUST or pictures, but they were worth it! If you know me, then you know I absolutely despise heights! After the first elevator ride, I was speechless, and mortified, but happy and excited and thrilled all at the same damn time, haha please don't ask. Even had to hold a couple of hands along the way, just kidding! But look at that view, isn't it AMAZING?!?! PS: the fear was totally worth it, ironically when it was time to go down I wasn't ready to leave!










Amsterdam: LMFAO, well uummmmm Amsterdam was Amsterdam, enough said. Details yet to come, its still too soon! I'm pretty sure we all know the story by now, all I have to say is it was FULL of firsts for me! What happens in Amsterdam stays there, or we can pretend it did anyways.

This is literally how I feel in reference to this weekend! This was a story for the books man!

No comments:

Post a Comment