Monday, January 23, 2017

"First" week in Bonn.


Day 10 in Bonn and I have successfully managed to eat myself sick. Oddly enough, food was the one thing I was looking forward to and also my biggest challenge on this trip. One would think I'd learn my lesson and not eat so much, but that's not the case at all. The only thing I've learned is where to get the best Currywurst.

Inspite of my food experiences, I feel very comfortable with the German culture and language. It is all very familiar and reassuring, however I don't actually get the sense that I'm being challenged or out of my comfort zone. For most people this is a good thing, but I didn't leave my friends and family for a nonchalant adventure.

Hopefully as classes progress and I visit more places out of Germany, I'll get more stimulation than an aching stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment