Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Hobby Airport Thoughts

So I'm sitting in the Hobby Airport in Houston right now and I just said goodbye to my Mom for the last time (She cried, I didn't). As I sit here waiting to board, I am feeling a ton of different emotions. I'm sad to be leaving home where I had the comfort of having good company from friends and family, and I'm nervous to be going so far for so long. HOWEVER,  I'm mostly excited to return to my favorite country in the world, Germany!! Its been 6 years since I've been there and I'm ready to be resubmerged into the German culture. Ever since I left, I've always told myself that I would return when the opportunity came up, and here I am. I am hoping that by embarking on this journey, I will not only transform as an engineer, but as a person too. I cannot wait to see what this trip has to offer and I can't wait to BTHO this semester! A-A-A-A-A!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment