Saturday, January 7, 2017

Pre - Germany Feelings

Until now I still could not believe that I am about to go to Germany in 3 days. I was tried to involved in Study Abroad last year, unfortunately, I wasn't able to go at that time. I am so glad and excited to have this opportunity to Bonn. I can enjoy and experience different culture, music, food, and living environments.This is my first time travel to Europe and study in there. I am glad that we would travel in different countries while we are in Bonn during the break. And I know we will join, participate and involve some events with classmates. It helps us to board my views to the world.

I am so happy to stay with my host family and enjoy the time with them. They are my family in Bonn. Before going to Germany, I searched information about Germany, about Bonn, and people. I also tried to learn to speak German used by google translate and other foreign language tools. I hope I can communicate well with people there. I would like to spend the time with my friends sometimes in Germany during the weekends. So we can enjoy the weekends and see more new things. I am kinds of curious about what types of foods people, what kinds of habits they have, what should i do or not to do. The coming semester would be a great and wonderful semester for me.

I can't wait to go to Bonn and enjoy the different semester with friends! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment