Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Pre-Germany

Howdy!

My name is Angelica Fernandez and I am a Biomedical Engineer. I would definitely say this new journey is way outside of my comfort zone. I have only ever been on American soil, well Texas soil. For some reason I have always been terrified of foreign countries. To be completely honest, I only considered this trip because my best friend really wanted to do it. It was never my dream or anything. However, once I went to the orientations I knew I had to go. There is so much more out there that I know absolutely nothing about. Although I have always matched foreign countries with danger, I then realized that danger happens in America every day. Immediately I had this desire to see the world. I want to prove my family and friends wrong, and let them know I am not afraid anymore. I am so incredibly excited for all of what I am about to see and learn. I am definitely going in with an open mind.

See everyone very soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment