Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Getting Adjusted


It's currently the end of my sixth day in Bonn, and things are beginning to smooth out! A few days ago we went to tour a winery in the area, located within a mountain range south of here. We did a wine tasting while there and it was incredible! The wine was wonderful and I ate my body-weight in food while there. I couldn't resist buying a couple of bottles but I made sure to share with my host family, which they appreciated.    
Our Wine Tasting Table

One of the Grape Fields


Then yesterday we toured Bonn a bit more, including Bonn University! The main building was gorgeous, however, I learned that coffee vending machines are less than stellar. We also got to see some good places to eat, and visited the Haribo shop.

Bonn University

Bonn University

My first classes began today, and so far it has gone great! Obviously it was just the first day, so more introductory material than anything, we'll see how it goes as time passes by. Right now my biggest worry is just finding a good place to eat, hopefully school stress won't be too bad. From the looks of it I think it'll end up being more fun than anything, but only time will tell.




No comments:

Post a Comment