Thursday, January 23, 2020

woche eins

Survived the first week! Should be smooth sailing from here on out, right? Well... I guess we'll see. 

Classes started off really quite smoothly, but soon began to pile up unexpectedly. Although we are given plenty of time for excursions, the days that we do end up with classes are quite rigorous. Truly it is only a small problem that can be easily solved with a little better planning on my part, something I will make sure to do moving forward. 

I really enjoy our language class as I had set it in as one of my goals to leave here with at least a few German sentences under my belt. I have even been making sure to keep up with a daily DuoLingo lesson as well. 

But hey, now let's get to the fun part of the trip right?


The picture above was taken on our welcoming wine hike where we got to hike a little ways up a hill, drink some wine, and check out a breath-taking view! Definitely my favorite excursion so far, but I cannot wait to see what they have in store for us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment