Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Week 1

It was a great first week in Bonn. Post traveling, I met my host family for the remaining semester. My host mom is very caring while my host brother has a lot of the same interests as me. We all get along well and I will definitely love staying them. My host mom took me around Badgoodesberg, the town that I live, and gave me a history lesson on the first day. After a long day worth of rest, school started. Lots of information on how the trip will go and what it will entail. We then went to Aachen to meet Enmodes, the company that we will be interning for. They are young individuals and have a wide span of knowledge on the physiology, especially the cardiovascular/respiratory system. They specialize in ECMO's and its oxygenators. It will be a great opportunity to work and learn from them. It is early, but I have a good feeling about this study abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment