Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Smooth Sailin

The first week in Germany has been a success I would say. I am learning some more German - enough to show that I care to learn the language. My host mom is the only one that permanently lives in the house with me. However, there is a chinese boy who comes and stays here during the week to work and at the moment her friend from Mexico is here as well. I love that i can speak spanish german chinese and english all in the same household. The mix of culture is so humbling. 
The enmodes project we are working on is starting up and i think above all else I am excited to be a part of something actually relevant. I enjoy the small class sizes and the people in my classes. I can’t wait to see what next week brings as well!
Guten Nacht Blog👋🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment