Friday, January 10, 2020

Day of Departure

Today is departure day and it still doesn't feel real. I want to be excited to go but I have been so busy trying to see people and preparing to leave I haven't had much time to get excited. I realized that I usually get excited when I picture myself in my new environment and imagine what it will be like when I get there. However, this is the first time I really have no idea what to expect so I can't really do that and I think that is why I am not as excited as I expected to be. I just keep reminding myself of the reasons I want to go. All of the incredible opportunities I'm going to have to learn and experience new things. Being able to see a new place and hear new language. Hopefully I will be able to learn a little German too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment