Sunday, January 26, 2020

2nd Week in Bonn

This second week felt longer and all the new information (from classes and excursions) had me more tired out. Work has abruptly piled up so I hope next week I am able to adjust better. A highlight from this week was playing "kegel" since it was completely new to me. This is the first time I have my own room and live without siblings/roommates, so it can be relaxing but has at times also felt lonely while I'm studying and don't have as much background noise. There are times I want to send messages to my family in Houston but can't expect a quick reply due to the time difference, so hopefully I find a good way to work around small things like that. Other than that, I feel more confident to go around the city and am really looking forward to the next week and hope to learn more basic German with my host family as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment