Thursday, January 9, 2020

Exploring Germany

I have always wanted to explore Europe, but never got the opportunity to do so. Due to being a military family, I have seen much of the United States, but I haven’t traveled outside of it. I chose this particular Study Abroad because of how well it fits my BIMS degree plan. I can still take classes to finish my BIMS degree all while seeing new countries and learning about different cultures. I am also interested in prosthetics and their possible application to Veterinary Medicine. Even though this project is human medicine based, I still hope to learn some things that I can take with me into the veterinary world. I have hopes that this study abroad will not only further my education, but also open up new experiences, places, and cultures to me. I have never before flown on a plane, let alone left the country, so even though I am excited to explore, I am nervous to leave the only home I have ever known. But none the less, I am stepping out of my comfort zone because I know this trip will only benefit me. I am ready to experience all that Bonn and the rest of Europe has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment