Sunday, January 26, 2020

Week 2

Week two in Bonn has so far been just as exciting as week one. This week, we went to Koln for a day trip. The Koln Cathedral was absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed looking at all of the beautiful artwork and stained glass. However, I am terrified of heights so climbing up 65 meters in the air wasn't quite as fun to me, but as long as I didn't look down I was okay! I enjoyed learning about all of the history of the cathedral and the city! Yesterday, we all went on a hike in Bonn and I got to catch up with an old friend I went to fish camp with. I enjoyed not only catching up but also enjoying the beautiful sights on the hike. There where so many beautiful skylines that I don't get to see a lot of in my hometown or in College Station, and I really enjoyed getting to see them. I also got to try a German version of bowling called "kegel". I'm almost positive that we were not playing correctly, but it was fun none the less. We also got to meet and talk with the other TAMU Program in Bonn! They where all incredibly nice and I enjoyed talking to them and playing kegel with them. I am excited for this upcoming week. Class is starting to pick up so I know the work is going to get more difficult, but I am ready to take it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment