Friday, January 10, 2020

Pre-Departure


I chose this study abroad over others because I was reassured of the structure and ability to stay on track with my studies. It is a unique opportunity to come out of my comfort zone, and gain new cultural and educational experiences. Though I have been to Europe before, I have never been introduced to German culture, making this more exciting. I think Bonn is international enough to move around without knowing much German, but I do hope to understand the basics enough by the time I come back. I’m finally feeling more ready today that we board the plane. Before I was completely nervous and over-thinking everything (from double-checking what I packed to expectations of this trip). Having reflected for this new year, I am greatly looking forward to this trip and coming back with a better version of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment