Thursday, January 23, 2020

1st Week in Germany

The first week in Bonn, Germany has been amazing. Excitement continues to build as I am exposed to more and more of both the city of Bonn and the German culture. Although I miss driving, having a readily available and easy to use public transportation system is amazing on top of being able to walk to and from most places once your within the city square. Living with my host family has been very nice. All of the food I have tried so far I loved and being able to have conversations in English and attempted ones in German has been fun. I am looking forward to the joys and wonders that travelling outside of Germany brings both with the entire program staff and other students as well as in smaller groups on our free weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment