Thursday, January 9, 2020

The Beginning

I just finished cramming everything that I think I need into my suitcase that feels like it weighs more than me. I have found that in the last couple of days, I've felt nervous yet excited about going halfway across the world and leaving my family. Regardless, I'm trying my best to be overly positive about this whole experience because I know that in order for me to go through the Hero's Journey and make this trip truly worthwhile I need to be open to any discomfort that comes my way. I'm also very excited to see my very close friends on the trip and be able to hang out and be independent in Germany.

I fly out tomorrow in the morning, I've already checked it and got my boarding pass so everything feels so official. Can't back out now. I wish myself and everyone on the trip safe travels and I can't wait (but also kind of can) to start the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment