Sunday, January 26, 2020

week update

This is somewhat my first blog post now in Germany and at times it's hard to believe I am actually in a different country. I LOVE IT, so far. I am a bit scared because I recall Dr. Wasser telling us about the honeymoon stage and we'll soon encounter more stressful situations, so we shall see. I love that we are always out and about which have given me the best sleep of my life because I get home so tired. It's a good thing but a bad thing at times because I find myself either staying up late or waking up early to finish hw and other things like that but I think next week should be more chill to do homework and etc. Currently, I am finishing this to get ready to go celebrate the Chinese new year with my Host parents. I am excited about this new culture in a new place. As time goes on I will add pictures but for now Tschuss !

No comments:

Post a Comment