Sunday, January 26, 2020

Week 1

My first week in Bonn has been quite the adventure. I have no experience with foreign countries, so everything is new to me. My first day living with my host family, we went on a walk where they showed me some of the highlights of the city. I also learned how to use the public transport system, although I had a few kinks to work out as I got on the wrong bus my first day using it by myself. Luckily I quickly figured it out and I can now get home using the bus without any issues. I have also been trying many new foods, almost all of which I have loved. My favorite thing I have tried has probably been a specific type of Spanish pork that my host family had one night. I'm excited to see what the next few months will bring, and overall this first week has been a good start to the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment