Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Beginning the third week of Hero Journey

After two weeks here in Bonn, Germany I have grown comfortable with my environment. Home here is starting to feel more and more like actual home. I am comfortable with my host mom and I have begun to solidify a weekly schedule/routine. Academically I am getting excited for the enmodes project. This project is relevant and real. Doing something that could potentially have a real world impact feels good. I enjoy doing real world work much more than homework(which i have done all my life). I am excited for this upcoming weekend because a group of us are traveling to amsterdam. I have never been to amsterdam but I have heard good things about the city. This is the first time I will be traveling on my own. I am enthusiastic for the opportunity to travel around Europe! Stay tuned next week for updates on Amsterdam!
Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment