Tuesday, January 12, 2016

This Should Be Good


In one hour I will be boarding my flight for Germany!  Definitely need some work on that procrastination.  I’m really only feeling two emotions at the moment: nervousness and excitement.  I’m super close with my brother/family and my friends, so leaving them for such a long time is definitely going to be the hardest part of this trip.  Another idea making me somewhat nervous is living in another country without anyone that I already know.  I mean the last time I have been anywhere without family/friends was like third grade, so this will be weird.  But of course I am super excited also!  I get to live in Germany for four-ish months, experience German food/language/culture, travel to all sorts of places in Europe, and meet some new people and make new friends!  Also, my host family sounded really nice in their email.  So yeah, this should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment