Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Thinking of Germany

I have been mostly excited about going to Germany. I have often thought of all of the great opportunities to learn and travel to entirely different culture. It was not until recently that a few other emotions started to sink in, such as sadness about being gone for so long. It is difficult to say bye to friends and family knowing that I will not see them again for a long time, and who knows what could change between now and then.
Even so, the excitement hasn't disappeared. I still can't wait to see what all Germany has in store for me. The two things I am most looking forward to are getting to know my host family and traveling around Germany and the surrounding countries. The pleasure of living with a family and learning their way of life sounds amazing to me, and seeing more of Germany and the rest of Europe is an opportunity I can not pass up while I am here.

I Hope that my time here lives up to my expectations. I am sure that it will. I have heard great things about the program, and I think it will be an awesome experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment