Monday, March 30, 2020

Still At Home

Now that i’ve been home for over two weeks i feel like i’ve gained a new routine which is good. I have multiple tests this week and next week, so now it’s time to put my at home studying skills to the test. 
I have grown to like online classes quite a bit. Zoom is a great program and i love to use it recreationally to talk to friends or to create a study group. It works great! Even after this virus hysteria passes i still may continue to use zoom.

I got kicked out of a basketball court yesterday by health officials. My brother and my best friend were the only ones at the basketball court with me, so it made me kind of angry when the health officials said we had to disperse. There was no one who could receive or give the disease to me because there were only THREE of us. The official just said its the mayors orders. I miss being able to go play basketball or doing things in public. It’s sad how scared and fragile our community is. I can’t even imagine how bad things would be if corona was more deadly.

I don’t know i’m tired a lot too. If these blogs don’t make sense sometimes it’s because  i write my thoughts as they come. I think that’s what we’re supposed to do right?😅

Anyway, that’s all i got for the last week sooo, i’ll update y’all next monday. Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment