Thursday, March 12, 2020

Week 9 -- Leaving Bonn Early :( Big Sad

I am sitting on a train going back to Cologne from Paris. I am terribly sad that this journey is ending early, but I have had a great last week in Europe. My spring break started in Barcelona, Spain. Barcelona is so beautiful and has real good vibes for sure. Unfortunately, our second airbnb was absolute trash and I got sick there. Our first night, I heard someone throwing up in the hallway and just a few hours later my stomach started feeling like it was doing backflips. I got sick shortly after. I slept in the airbnb for a little over 40 hours. Jake was by my side the whole time because he had nothing else to do because Matt ignored our messages this whole time. No hard feelings though.

Anyway, as I was getting over my sickness, we traveled to Paris, France. Anyone who really knows me knows that Paris is not my favorite place in the world (it is really fun to go with someone who has never been before though). The first day in Paris, Jake and I went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. This was actually my first time going up the Eiffel Tower and it was very worth it. Day two, we went to The Louvre and Sacré-Cœur. My Paris experience this time was honestly much better than last time. The crepes will always make Paris worth the trip tbh. Also, Jake and I finished a whole season of Stranger Things, so that was pretty dope too. I am a big fan of Stranger Things. 

Tomorrow I fly back to the states. Even with the trip being cut short, I am going back with a lot of cool new experiences and great friends. Idk this is prolly best for my bank account. 

Peace out Bonn✌️👅

No comments:

Post a Comment