Monday, March 2, 2020

Woche sieben

This blog is going to be about my adventure in Switzerland because that was what I did over the weekend. Also, it was the only interesting part of the last week that i remember so ya.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1aYkBTsoOh7ti7nJeyFepxACqxgtI7FRu
Switzerland is by far the most beautiful place i have visited since being in Europe. I would 10/10 recommend this place to anyone who loves skiing and amazing views. Pictures just don’t capture the true jaw dropping experience of standing a top a mountain 10000 ft above sea level starring across miles of mountains. It was truly unreal. I’ve seen mountains in colorado and other places in the Us but they do not compare to the alps.

The only downside to the trip was how expensive it was. Not only did i spend an absurd amount of money on food, a hotel, ski rentals and tickets but i snapped my credit card in half😭😭. Now i am broke until my parents come to visit with a new one so...we love that for me👍🏼.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13sSZ-h3jtAvW18dmrjr0JSNgs8h-MVvjhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13P0CIKW8JLs_Yr919SMjQsGwZYpWcN2x
I forgot how much i missed snowboarding until this trip. I love the feeling of speeding down a mountain, wind in my face snow flying behind me and the views while I go down are just amazing. The snow in Switzerland is much better than places I have been to in the US. The freedom of going down a mountain with nothing but a board under my feet is so much fun. I am going to want to do this again sometime, maybe with my family. This was truly a wonderful trip. I went with my two good buddies Jen and Jake and our small group made the experience even better. 

This weekend my family comes to visit for spring break. We are planning to go to köln and brussels. Updates on how spring break goes will come next week! Hasta luego Peeps✌🏼



2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to go back too! Take some Xannies next time tho

    ReplyDelete