Friday, March 27, 2020

Week 2/16/20 to 2/22/20

So the Bmen 211 Test was over and now the main focus was our Math test and Karneval! So I was studying for that math Test and I was feeling pretty good about it after an all nighter and a few energy drinks. I know haha not the healthiest but you gotta do what you gotta do. The day of the math test we also presented the enmodes which was a bit intimidating, but I was able to calm my nerves down a bit. We presented and then my group got split up and now taking a different approach and look which I am happy with. After the math test I went to a Mexican restaurant with Carley and Carol. I have never been so disrespected in my life! I got 2 tacos with rice and beans for almost 21 bucks! It was insane! The tacos weren't even that good and I kinda wanted to complain haha but I stayed chilled ate and left. The day after it was the Karneval parade and I wOKE UP LATE! I took an uber in which was almost crashed if I hadn't told the driver to stop! But I made it to the new AIB and that was that. I saw my host sister during the parade and gave her a bunch of candy haha! I bought a wig and some rhinestones for my face to dress up as to hit some clubs up during the weekend. Carley and me ended up meeting 5 paramedics who were also Hispanic! I loved that for us so we were just with them club hopping all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment