Friday, March 6, 2020

Highlights of Weeks 7 & 8

Weeks 7 & 8 

It's so crazy that we are already done with week 8. The semester is truly flying by (I graduate in exactly two months?!). These past couple of weeks were very fun, but a little stressful too because I had three exams. S/O to Dr. Wasser for canceling class Thursday though because that gave me a lot more time to study for two of my exams.

Some cute pics from week 7 in Engelberg, Switzerland: 

me, excited to be skiing for my second time

the top of Mt. Titlis (gorgeous!!!)

me & the boys

jake & jack 

At the end of week 8, I celebrated surviving my midterms. I went to Tacos Bonn with some of my friends and treated myself to a couple of drinks before going to karaoke. I was super tired from a busy week though, so I took an hour long nap in the middle of the karaoke bar (idk how I do it). Then the following day, me & Jake found the new spot. I totally recommend Burrito Rico's. It's not too pricey and the food is much better than Tacos Bonn. I will be back. 

Pollo Mango Tacos from Burrito Rico's


Tune in next week for a ~super fun~ spring break blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment