Friday, March 27, 2020

Week 3/1/2020 to 3/7/2020

This week was filled with some test as well as with some traveling. It was the beginning of spring break which I was looking forward to. Our original plans of going to Italy got cancelled which was sad but I mean what can you do. So we Lost some money but made new plans. That same night I also went to the karokee club but it was so slow and left around 12 am . The next day I packed and got ready to leave for Berlin! It was cool to see how one could travel from place to place so quick. This day I saw the Berlin wall and got involved in a protest I had no idea about. I have a video about it and it just seems so random haha. Carley and I spent the whole day walking and site seeing which honestly cool but exhausting. The hostel was BEAUTIFUL so I was glad to make it back and take a nap. After that we went to a Mexican restaurant which was bomb. We went to a club that same night and ended up making a friend and talked to them until 3 am. It was crazy haha but they were really nice and I was so happy to meet them! It was just a lot of traveling for this week and some test to start the week beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment