Saturday, March 21, 2020

Bonn: Week 5

This week was especially uneventful! On Monday, due to bad weather, our flight in Prague was delayed. We were "forced" to stay in Prague another night, and splurged for a four-star hotel on the nice side of town!

On Tuesday, I had my first genetics exam, which went as well as it could've considering the Prague adventures. My host sister came back from her England study abroad, and we finally got to meet!

On Wednesday, we spent the day at the university hospital in Bonn. I was able to see several day surgeries and learn a lot more about Germany's medical school process and healthcare systems.

The rest of the week was very relaxed. I studied for other exams, finished homework, and ventured into Bonn to see some of the pre-Karneval shenanigans!



No comments:

Post a Comment