Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Week 7 in Bonn

This week we had our first physiology exam which was not too bad but I definitely need to do a better job of prioritizing school work while I'm here. After a short week of classes, I spontaneously booked a flight Thursday night for Friday morning to London. I did not want to waste a 3 day weekend so I decided to explore London on my own and I'm so glad I did. London was easily my favorite city in Europe. There were so many things to do and see, the city was beautiful, the people were so friendly and I loved their accents. Although it would have been fun to travel with friends, it was nice to be on my own because I got to do and see everything I wanted to. I visited Buckingham Palace, the Royal Parks, the Tower of London, the British Museum, Platform 9 3/4 and many more impressive sites. It was also nice to be in a country where I spoke the language and it felt a lot like the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment