Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Week 6: The Week of the Math Exam

For this week, I had my first math exam. To be fair, I've always been pretty decent at math, so I thought, yunno, this would go as smoothly as the past 12 years of my schooling. However, I was dead wrong. It was rough. It threw me around the room, kicked me, told me I'm stupid, then held my family hostage kind of hard. I spent what felt like hours just on one or two problems that ended up being taken off the exam in the end. Besides that math exam, that week was utterly boring. That's all I did all week. I prepared for my math exam.

The weekend, however, was entirely different. It was carnival weekend, so that Thursday of the week, we had finished classes and we got to go contribute in carnival parade. That was one of the best days in the program honestly. Nothing can really beat throwing candy at kids. That Thursday of carnival was really fun so it was a great entrance into our weeked in Brussels.

On Friday morning I went to Brussels with Brianna and Hannah (girl's trip!) and although it wasn't as touristy and fun as I imagined, it was still nice to hang out with the girls and be away from some boys for a bit. We were only there from Friday to Sunday so that we could have some time on Monday for rose monday of carnival. And that I will explain in my next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment