Thursday, March 26, 2020

Week 7: Carnival

So this week was the week of carnival baby. I had such a good day this day, I went to Cologne to celebrate and wow do they go hard there. It was especially nice because I got to see a lot of people on the program and hang out with them, as well as talk to many Germans there (in English) and just have a good time overall. I was there pretty late, some of us ended up getting a little lost but overall we all made it home with no hiccups. It was one of the best experiences I could have asked for in Germany and I'm grateful I at least got to experience it before the crisis of Coronavirus.

However, after that Monday I had to go straight into school mode again because I had a some 253, 211 assignments due and I also had the first physiology exam to study for. So essentially from Tuesday onward I spent the time cramming for my exams and trying to get everything done on time. I think it was my hardest week in the program, academically speaking, but I still managed to get through it pretty easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment